When pondering on what to name my blog.... I thought & thought.... and the color yellow came to me!! A dear friend that has gone to be with the Lord (the color yellow that reminds US of her beautiful and bright smile) gave me the inspiration for the theme . In memory of a wonderful friend.
Brittany Shepard Pugh

Friday, April 8, 2011

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words...

Today I will let my pictures tell the story of all of us getting ready for the wedding!!! (Like I mentioned before, I am  limited on pictures because I am waiting on the rest to be edited)

GETTING READY FOR THE BIG DAY!!!


On the Wedding day the bride and all her bridesmaids enjoyed Mimosas, Mom's chocolate pound caked, spinach pinwheels and a fruit display as they gathered at Tassel's Hair Salon in Ozark, AL in preparation for the big event. The bridesmaids, who are lifelong friends, enjoyed doing their hair and makeup while reminiscing to the sounds of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" and other favorites. 


Brittany Hand Matthews @ Tassel's Hair Salon in Ozark, AL  did an amazing job on my hair!!! I highly recommend her for all your salon needs :) I took her a photo and she looked at it one time and said "Oh yes Samantha I can do this!" She made my hair look exactly like I wanted and even better than the photo I brought in... I could not have been more pleased!!!


I wore a cute jacket while getting ready!!
("The Future Mrs." on the front, "Bride" on the back, the zipper had a wedding ring attached, and cute blue bows on the cuffs)
<Victoria's Secrete>


Brittany and her sister Heather own their own hair salon (Tassel's) I do believe that it is one of the cutest salons I have ever seen.... it was a great back drop for photos!!!



We had yummy Mimosas to get the day started.... my Mom even had these cute little umbrellas to dress up our cups :)


Laura-Ashley in deep thought about something :)


Becky getting her hair done!


Blair doing her make up!









Our sweet Brittany... :)
She was helping me with the final touches of my make up ....
MISS YOU BRITT!!!!!


Paige curling her hair with the most amazing hair tool... 
EVERYONE WANTED ONE.... her hair always look so good!!!

CHECK IT OUT :  HAVE TO HAVE IT


The end result!!! 






Helping LA with her eye make up :)


Cammy Cam Juice :) hahaha
WAR EAGLE


J. Jay says this was me all day.... "Now you do this....and you do this...." 
I DON'T THINK SO  :) haha



Almost ready :)


READY TO SEE MY GROOM :)

Photo take by: My Mother Sara Dunn



So handsome... THE HUBBY


Serious J. Jay!!! Not very often...but, I wouldn't have it any other way!!! I wouldn't know what to do with him constantly making me laugh :)



I think at this point he is thinking... how much longer!!! haha 


The Best Man... probably working :)
Scott,  one of J. Jay's brothers


Brent, one of J. Jay's twin brothers 


Jeff,  J. Jay's good friend! 


The best looking wedding party I have seen :) 

*This is one of my favorite pictures.... BRITTANY'S smile captures my heart! John Braxton our ring bearer was flirting with her and she couldn't stop laughing... (The Brittany we all remember... ALWAYS LIGHTING UP THE ROOM WITH HER SMILE AND BEAUTY)



IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY :) The hubby has been very busy this week at work planting ...so I am so ready for the weekend!!! I hope that everyone has a safe and blessed weekend!!!!

“Fear not: for I have redeemed you, I have called you by your name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you: when you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon you. For I am the LORD your God, your Savior…” – Isaiah 43:1-3    May we always remember that our Lord is always right beside... just turn to him when you are in need and he will give you strength. 

1 comment:

  1. Holly did the same thing at Tassel for her wedding!! A friend fixed a champagne breakfast for them all while Brittany and Heather did all their hair and makeup! Such fun!
    Great memories....

    ReplyDelete