When pondering on what to name my blog.... I thought & thought.... and the color yellow came to me!! A dear friend that has gone to be with the Lord (the color yellow that reminds US of her beautiful and bright smile) gave me the inspiration for the theme . In memory of a wonderful friend.
Brittany Shepard Pugh

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

DECOR

We are all moved in and everything is FINALLY in it's place :)  Although, we do have to decorate the walls of the master bedroom... we love our room to feel clean and bright!!


WHAT WE HAVE
*Our furniture is white

*Our bed spread is white and sandalwood (POTTERY BARN)



IDEAS!
*For above the bed ... I love this vintage piece :)


*but, I want it painted this color (POTTERY BARN - Blue Haze)



* We have a large Clothing Armoire on the wall across from the bed... I love Victorian Photo Frames ....but this an idea that I have of how I would want it arranged (the wall)  .... I even love the chalk board


* ideas of what I would like on the shelf above the bed (not sure what in the Apothecary Jars... the antique books stacked with the bucket on top)
 

                                                     
 


So maybe you can continue to follow and see how the process goes...if you have any idea please let me know!!!!



Another Recommendation!


Heaven is For Real !!!

After reading Brittany's sister's (Brooke) post on FaceBook of their families signs and words of encouragement to help them through this loss... I saw that she recommended this book, as did several of my close friends. I will be honest with you...if you ever catch me with a book in my hand you better check my temperature, because something maybe wrong. :) As all of us girls were in search of relief from the loss of our beautiful best friend Brittany....I decided to go get this book in hopes of comfort. (not that I ever questioned if there was a Heaven....because I have FAITH, but it just seemed as a way to give us comfort) The night that I purchased it I couldn't wait to get home and start reading... The Hubby was play football on the XBOX and next thing I know it was 1:00am, I seriously could not put the book down...I knew I had to go to bed!!! So the next morning when I woke up I couldn't resist, but the first thing I did was pick up the book and finish this amazing story! I seriously have broken a "Samantha Record" and finished a book in less than 24 hours :)   I highly recommend this book to everyone!! 



GET READY!

I have decided to start blogging about the wonderful experience of our wedding weekend!!!  I find that our wedding was extra special and even so carefully planned by our Savior Jesus Christ!!!  He gave us an AMAZING weekend for family and friends to spend one last weekend with Brittany and create lasting memories..... I have the most wonderful bridesmaid and I am so thankful for each and everyone of them!!! J.Jay and I find ourselves to have been VERY BLESSED and we know that God's timing is immaculate!!!
Everyday I am going to elaborate on the details of our DREAM come true weekend. Everything fell into place so perfectly and I just want to let all of you know about the wedding...especially those who couldn't be there. Also, I find this a great way to recognize all of those who played such a pivotal role in making our wedding MAGICAL!!! 

SNEAK PEAK :)  



ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING!!!
You all have to check out this amazing blog! A sweet and beautiful girl that grew up with J.Jay was my inspiration to start blogging. Her blog is so uplifting an she has such a great taste for beautiful decor! She was so sweet to advertise for everyone to visit my blog, so for all of you following my blog I ask that you take the time to follow hers!!
Beautiful Brenna Langham :)

You can click on the link below to visit her site!!! ENJOY
By God's Southern Grace 



HAVE A BLESSED DAY

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute! I absolutely love the Pottery Barn as well. :) Your wedding pictures are absolutely STUNNING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!!! MORE TO COME :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too kind! I love the ideas for the bedroom. I think I could just order the entire Pottery Barn catalog and be happy, but that will never happen! I'll just stick to my antique shop finds =)I can't wait to see all about the wedding! We wanted to come so badly, but Colby had to work...boooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! Can't wait to hear about it since I couldn't make it:(
    Love the BLOG SAM!!!

    ReplyDelete